The Playdays childcare is Montessori based and an independent centre for children aged 18 months to 6 years, covering the areas of Toddlers and Pre-school and is approved by Ministry of Education.
The Montessori education system is based on Dr Maria Montessori’s scientific observations in which she discovered that learning is an exciting process of discovery for the child, fulfilling an innate desire to become a competent, independent individual. Hence our childcare motto “let your star shine with Playdays”.
The Playdays view is that it is essential that the choice of a Montessori Education is an informed choice. To that end, you are encouraged to learn as much as possible about Montessori Education. Parents can contact the Playdays office to arrange the following:
- Sent us inquiry from our website with the name of your child. A parent’s handbook will be forwarded to your email address.
- Read all the required information on parent’s handbook.
- Contact the Playdays Office to arrange visit for classroom observations, Playdays open days and Montessori discussion.
- Complete the Application Form and submit.
- Applicant is advised of offer a place or a placement on the waiting list.